Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Miss FARTH 2014

Hello pageant puppets, Pageant police is in the house...last time we posted,we were all Alankrita in our tone but we are now depressed due to the mockery of a pageant that unfortunately exists in this world,it was founded by a bunch of jobless hijras and an old lady who politely accepts money for crown. The main reason of its existence however way they mother nature fart into  our throats is to please the over populated Philipinos all over the world who have three things in common,they all always seem to be infront of their computers,they all are tickling time bombs to anything dats is less than perfect when sumone is talking about their country and no fear of Lucifer or God when defending their ivory tower of a country that sumhow blessed us less mortals with their presence in this Earth. Yes I hate everything associated with the Philippines and no my best fren is not Pinoy,if I see one I'll probably pin them to the ground and kick them in the nuts if they hav one,since 78% of them are transvestites and of course fabulous. My only knowledge of the country stems from the time when voy forums were our only source of cursing our asses out in support of our pageant delegates,since that time,the amount of freedom these baboons enjoy over anonymity has baffled me, so much in need of approval they have from the world and themselves,thy created a pageant of their own to satisfy their dying egos, hence MISS EARTH was born, on the topic of honesty,we do not think Alankrita shudve won,she at best deserved a top 16 placement and I think she shud have . My gripe is with the millions of people who hav 100 to 1 percent of Philipino blood and bullying the pageant world with their dial up service provider. Girls did NOT spent hundreds of dollars coming to ur 3rd world country to see that yellow teeth bitch getting crowned. What the country lacks is originality,they have nothing of their own and riding on laurels of scraps thrown to them by the world, a copycat pageant,bad mashup of top 3 Pageants in the world, rebuttal techniques used by America's Next Top Model contestants and their so called borrowed roots of Latin America like wtf,Go Fuck Yourselves....they will now find a mental problem with me and I'm probably gonna get death threats,and you know what ???I'm gonna get immense satisfaction in that coz that is my intention. Of course I do believe there are some good and sensibles Pinoy out there but if I am to bring in pest control in my house,I won't be picking which pests don't bother me,hence the generalization. I overall think they should get a grip,stop being happy over their wins(it's like ur mama saying it's beautiful to an ugly painting u made,means nothing)and get a reality check. You are a bunch of jobless and lifeless losers who have nothing but time to beat ur own drums,NO ONE TAKES YOU SERIOUSLY ,corousel and the army of fags coming my way.
Miss Earth???eco???mother nature??? I'll have a better chance of convincing you to lick the shit off of my ass than you guys convincing actual enviromentalists to consider you a real deal. There are no warriors of mother earth,the only thing ur doing is polluting the world with ur unearthly sentiments and bullshit advocacy,my maid,no shez not Philipino,makes more money in a month than Miss Earth org has raised for the environment in their entire existence,if you wanna save mother earth, stay away from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment