Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Queen of ugly gowns

So I was browsing around and found out that Unnur something who wqs crowned miss world in 2005 got married recently......mi remmber the year she won,I was in the city with my frens competing in a shady drag queen competition which I didnt even win......well as you guys may know by now,we do not deliver news,we make them spicy so that you all have interest in reading them,I remember how we all made fun of her gown calling it her grandma's gown,ironically turns out,It actually was her grandmother's gown,yowza!!!!She was said to have won coz of her mother's friendship with Julia sexy Morley.........anyways,her wedding gown ,glimpses of what I saw ,I find it so ugly I am thinking if this girl even owns her own clothes coz im 100% sure that one also belongs to her grandmother.......she did shy away from pageant girl tradition of marrying an old dying businessman(ahem Olexandria Nalolyenko ahem).......so herez wishing the couple a happy life but if it turns out to be a  sad one,We dont fucking care.BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment